In common with the majority of schools and colleges Kellett School Policies provide a published framework and procedures under which the school may effectively and consistently operate. Policies guide the strategic, mid-term and day to day work of the school ensuring that Governors, staff, children and parents involved in the school are able to work to the same comprehensible set of rules and guidelines which reflect our aims and purpose.
Whilst the majority of policies are not legally binding they are accepted by the community as the means by which consistent principles and practice are applied; in joining the school whether as a parent, student, Governor or employee the individual agrees to be bound by its policies.
Policies are regularly reviewed to ensure that they remain fit for purpose, reflective of Kellett School‘s aims and purpose and where appropriate meet both BSO and Hong Kong‘s legal requirements. Where policies are legal requirement (for example Data Privacy) members of the school community may be held legally accountable for their implementation.
A consolidation of the core policies is listed below. Please click on the individual links to view the relevant policy.
- Additional Support Policy (528 KB)
- Admissions Policy (550KB)
- Anti Bullying Policy (353 KB)
- Copyright Policy (327 KB)
- Curriculum Policy (264 KB)
- Health & Safety Policy (417 KB)
- Parental Complaints Policy (240 KB)
- Student Permanent Exclusion Policy
- Policy and Statement on the Hong Kong SAR National Security Law (NSL)
- Policy on Transfer to other schools in Hong Kong and Overseas (337 KB)
- Safeguarding Policy (864 KB)
- Scholarships Awards and Bursaries Policy (1,117 KB)
- School Behaviour and Discipline (399 KB)
- Sustainability Policy (212 KB)